Created By: Chef Green
1 serving Bgreen Food Organic Black Rice Ramen
- 3 cups of Organic Chicken Stock
- 1 tablespoon tom yam paste
- 1/2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3 stalk lemongrass chopped
- 1/3 freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 pds Organic Beef Stew
- 8 Thai peppers
- 2 Bok Choys
- Dissolve the Tom Yam Paste in boiling hot water.
Bring garlic, chopped Thai Pepper, and chopped lemongrass to a boil.
Prepare another pot of boiling water to boil the beef stew.
Boil the Organic Black Rice Ramen for about 5 min, and rinse it with cold water to get the firm texture.
- Slow cook the beef stew with the Tom Yam Paste broth with medium heat.
- Pour the broth and the beef stew over the Organic Buckwheat Ramen and add Bok Choys.
- Add the freshly squeeze lemon juice to the dish for final touch!
Cilantro is also a great addition to the dish, it definitely add that flavor to your dish. You can also add more whole Thai Pepper (without chopped) to your ramen for more spices!
For optimal texture on the ramen, do not boil it over 5 min as it can get too soft. Try the recipe and let us know how you like it!