Created By: Chef Green
1 serving Bgreen Food Organic Black Rice Ramen
- 2 tablespoon Organic Miso
- 1 cup of Organic Shitake Mushroom
- 1 tablespoon Organic Butter
- 1 egg, soft-boiled
- 3 pieces scallions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/2 pd Pork Belly
- Dissolve the miso paste in boiling water.
Bring garlic, scallions, butter, and shitake mushroom to a boil.
Soft-boil one egg and set aside to cool.
Boil the Organic Black Rice Ramen for about 5 min, and rinse it with cold water to get the firm texture.
- Pour the miso broth over the Organic Black Rice Ramen and add the soft-boiled egg to complete the dish.
I was going for a clean, healthy, and delicious miso base. You could also add tonkatsu broth, sweet corn, and butter for a more savory taste. There are a lot of other variation and toppings to add onto your ramen dish, such as
soy sauce egg
For optimal texture on the ramen, do not boil it over 5 min as it can get too soft. Try the recipe and let us know how you like it!